Hayward Drive-in



The Hayward drive-in first opened on April 16, 1953. The theater was located near the intersection of US 63 and State Highway 27. The theater has been torn down and is now a vacant field.


Ad from April 16, 1953


The former location of the Hayward Drive-in Theater on 8/11/2000


Return to…

This page last updated on 8/14/2000